December 16, 2010

Stop and smell the roses



It was brought to my attention yesterday that I have a great opportunity in life. I am on the road exploring the southern US and West Coast. For One week Me and the crew are on the way to Seattle. I have enough time to slow down but i feel i have to go. Yesterday on my way to Southern California I found that my next stop was really only 2 hours away and at noon that's not a long way to go. So I took a detour.

The Grand Canyon was only an hour north of the highway I was on so why not.
Once I arrived at the the Big Gorge I knew that stopping was truly a Must. You don't know until you see it for yourself but wow it was more them worth the stop


I know the phrase all too well, I know it but don't live it. This week really needs to be about smelling the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment